X-O Manowar #0 signed Variant

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

jasons-auctions
If you gave Aric hugs and kisses, would it be XOXO X-O?
X-O Manowar #0 signed Variant

Post by jasons-auctions »

Hey all, has anyone seen the signed copy of X-O Manowar #0 issued by Comic Connection with a real nice COA. The book is also has color variation to a regular #0 X-O. I included a scan here

http://jasonscomicsandauctions.com/xo0.jpg

Anyone know anything about this issue? :?

valiantdude
i was the one who posted this in 2013.omg wtf. i was smoking a lot of weed then. still do!!
i was the one who posted this in 2013.omg wtf. i was smoking a lot of weed then. still do!!

Post by valiantdude »

yeah its one of those comics that some company paid the artrist or whatever to sign 2000 or whatever copies ,went to kinkos to make real pretty COA that couldve been signed by me, and solicited it in previews ten years ago. its worth as much as a copy of xo#0 it has no significance to valiant collecting there were many people trying to cash in on the speculator market back then and youll see signed comics with a coa from every company around at that time.

jasons-auctions

Post by jasons-auctions »

valiantdude wrote:yeah its one of those comics that some company paid the artrist or whatever to sign 2000 or whatever copies ,went to kinkos to make real pretty COA that couldve been signed by me, and solicited it in previews ten years ago. its worth as much as a copy of xo#0 it has no significance to valiant collecting there were many people trying to cash in on the speculator market back then and youll see signed comics with a coa from every company around at that time.
So the color variation in the book also means nothing....When I pulled this book out of the longs next to the others I noticied the color difference compared to the rest and how the blue is lighter and the Gold is also lighter... :?

dino
Nerd Boss
Nerd Boss
Valiant fan since: 1993

Post by dino »

The color variation might be fading. On the old boards there was a thread about an xo 0 with colour varitions due to too much sun

R Daneel
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Solar, Magnus
Favorite title: VEI Harbinger

Post by R Daneel »

I have a bunch of Bloodshot #0's like this. Not a bunch, 4 or 5 I guess. The whole thing is a little light on some color, gives the whole thing a weird look.