Valiant Nintendo and WWF books added to cover library

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

qrnd
My posts can all fit in a short box
My posts can all fit in a short box

Post by qrnd »

If anyone was ever curious as to what the english version of the Kenny Kid comic looked like:

http://qrnd.com/vf/img/cov/kfc101.jpg

magnusr
I would hang a left...
I would hang a left...

Post by magnusr »

qrnd wrote:If anyone was ever curious as to what the english version of the Kenny Kid comic looked like:

http://qrnd.com/vf/img/cov/kfc101.jpg
Wow, how did you find that?

/Magnus

Daniel Jackson
A toast to the return of Valiant!

Post by Daniel Jackson »

I wonder why you see the spanish version all the time, but never the english one? You would think it would be the other way around.

ckb
Psssst. Hey buddy, need another CGC fix?
Psssst. Hey buddy, need another CGC fix?

Post by ckb »

Daniel Jackson wrote:I wonder why you see the spanish version all the time, but never the english one? You would think it would be the other way around.
You see the spanish version because Walter Wang saved multiple hundreds of them from the trash when the Valiant offices closed.

You don't see the english version cause everyone threw them away. I don't even know how widely they were used at KFC or even if they were given out at all.

Daniel Jackson

Post by Daniel Jackson »

ckb wrote:
Daniel Jackson wrote:I wonder why you see the spanish version all the time, but never the english one? You would think it would be the other way around.
You see the spanish version because Walter Wang saved multiple hundreds of them from the trash when the Valiant offices closed.

You don't see the english version cause everyone threw them away. I don't even know how widely they were used at KFC or even if they were given out at all.
I might be persuaded to actually buy a copy of the English version if I saw one (I can't believe I just said that), but the Spanish one holds little interest for me.